Wednesday 18 March 2015

Anne Boleyn Cross Stitch Pattern

My latest project is studying faces in cross stitch patterns. I want to design some gorgeous lady cross stitch designs but I know that the face has a lot to do with the overall finish of the design. I know for me, if the face doesn't look correct or pretty in a pattern it kind of turns me off of stitching it, or I try to change it to fit with the pattern so I am happy with it.

My first cross stitch pattern that I have designed is Anne Boleyn, King Henry VIII second wife. I tried giving her a slim, long face and I came up with this cross stitch portrait :
I even included her iconic B necklace and pearls. She is of course adorned in beads and metallic threads to show her status.
Anne Boleyn Portrait (c) Shannon Wasilieff 2015
The pattern can be found on my Etsy site here: LastingAllure

No comments:

Post a Comment