Sunday 25 March 2012

Cinderella HAED Progress

After finishing off the Mirabilia mermaid, I picked up my Heaven and Earth Design Cinderella by Ruth Sanderson once again. This is a retired pattern so you won't be able to find it on the website anymore unfortunately. This is the picture of what my finished design will look like:

Cinderella by Ruth Sanderson
I ended up cropping off a majority of the wall and squaring it off so it is solely focused on the dress. I also decided that in the swirly magical dust that surrounds her I am going to add the rainbow sparkle blending filament to it to add an extra subtle sparkle for when you look at it.

I am almost done page two! I think about another day or two focused on her I will be all done the second page and then I will put her down for a few days while I focus on something else but then I will jump right back into stitching her! I think the next page I will do will be her dress! Here is the progress:

Bottom Right-Hand Corner
I wasn't too impressed with the dark colors of the grass until I finished the whole area and can now see how well they blend in together. I am super excited about finishing this one and I already have plans for starting a Josephine Wall HAED! I will admit it I am addicted...

5 comments:

  1. She looks lovely, and will look great with a bit of sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow she is going to be spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys! I am really enjoying cross stitching her. I just can't put it down! Every waking hour I am doing a little more on her. :) Really who needs sleep? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is lovely already and I am sure she will be lovely when the last stitch has found its' place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is lovely already and I am sure she will be lovely when the last stitch has found its' place.

    ReplyDelete