Wednesday 26 February 2014

HAED Cinderella Page 7 Done!

Hi all! Last week and a half I have been house sitting and unfortunately the lighting isn't the greatest for working on linen so I have had to put Arezzo off to the side for the time being. However....I have managed to work on Cinderella, artwork by Ruth Sanderson, and got another page done on her!


That is a total of 7 pages, only 9 more to go and 6 of those pages are partials, so maybe just maybe I will be able to finish it this year! It is amazing to look back and see how far I have come in the past year since picking it up again last March. It will be exciting to finally finish it and have it framed so I can gawk at it all day. I just LOVE it. Already deciding what my next project will be....

Stay tuned! In the next month I have some exciting news I can finally share! It has been keeping me very busy and I can't wait to blab....

5 comments:

  1. She is looking great, I can see why you like her so much, well done so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you everyone :) She is such a joy to work on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Great progress :o)
    Going to be very exciting when you're on that last page!!
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete