Thursday 19 June 2014

Afternoon Tea Set

It has felt like forever since my Spring Time Street Scene was published back in issue 215. I am back this month with an Afternoon Tea Set in The World of Cross Stitching 218, plus a few of my patterns are published in the freebie booklet that comes with the magazine.

Now there is a mistake in how my teacups were charted. Things like this happens from time to time. All of the white stitching was somehow replaced with a dark purple. They are supposed to look like this:

Shannon Wasilieff's Afternoon Tea Card and Tag set (WOXS 218)
But they now look like this in the magazine:
The World of Cross Stitching issue 218
The World of Cross Stitching issue 218
The World of Cross Stitching issue 218
The World of Cross Stitching issue 218
My other publication is in the freebie booklet. I think there is 6 in total of my vintage floral patterns. I only have one photo of it at the moment:
The World of Cross Stitching Freebie booklet issue 218
Mine are the 2 in the lower right hand corner. I loved designing both the tea set and vintage flowers. They were both so much fun to do.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Congratulations on getting published - again. The purple cup does look a little different, but, if you have not mentioned it, I would not have known about the mistake. :)
    Thank you for sharing! Now I will have to get the magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, those are awesome - even with the mistake! I like those. You have skills! I could never stitch anything like that! Or not like you.

    ReplyDelete