Thursday 5 June 2014

Business Trip

Well technically it wasn't a full on business trip, but I went to the island for my sister's graduation from university. For those of you not familiar with the area, the island refers to Vancouver Island, which is a really gorgeous place.

Before (and after) the grad my mom and I found some time to run into a brick and mortar cross stitch store!! Turns out the store was right next door to the hotel we were staying in! For those of you whom are curious what store that was it was The Stitcher's Muse in Nanaimo B.C. ( http://thestitchersmuse.com/shop/en/ ) We did walk away with a few things in there and I could have spent hours in there but we were rushed due to a tight time table. I will for sure be going back next time we are on the island!

Just Nan Patterns "High Hopes" "Bluebird Alphabet" and "Christmas Cheer"

1 comment: