Thursday 31 May 2012

Small Motif Mood

Recently I have felt like working on smaller, quick projects. Its a nice feeling to get once you have stitched the last stitch in your project and you can sit and admire for a while. Here are my two latest stitches:

Pretty Pink Ballerina from my stash

There are 11 other designs to go with the ballerina so I am contemplating stitching two more and then using some of that pretty pink floral and paisley fabric to turn them into a little tote bag for a girl and her dancing gear.


Oriental Dragonflies by Joan Elliott
I was going to turn this one into a pincushion but silly me forgot to make sure I had enough of the fabric of the same shade of white to do a different smaller pattern on the other side. I was then going to make four small tassels and put them on all four corners. Now I think I am going to have to frame it with some fabric and make a small wall hanging with it.

1 comment: