Tuesday 15 May 2012

Winter Fairy Update

I have been working on my Josephine Wall's Winter fairy cross stitching recently. I had lost my stitching bug there for a few weeks but finally forced myself to pick it up again and start working on her some more. I am almost 3/4 done the first page, then after there there is only one other full page left to do and the rest is partial pages! The wings are starting to show more and the photo does not do it justice for all the colors in this cross stitching.


I am going to work a little more on it tonight I think. Won't have much time to work on it the next few days with my birthday on Thursday and my brother and auntie are coming to visit on the weekend, which means a lot of late nights playing cards and being loud lol.

1 comment:

  1. I see the wings! Happy stitching and happy birthday!
    Katya

    ReplyDelete