Sunday 15 September 2013

Owl Christmas Ornament

This little owl Christmas ornament was cross stitched for my little sister. She draws these cute little animals and when I saw these little guys I knew it would be the perfect project for her. I plan on finishing it off with fabric in the next few weeks so she can have it for Christmas this year (I meant to have it finished last year oops).


This pattern can be found in Just Cross Stitch 2000 Christmas Ornaments Collection. The pattern is called Woodland Joy by Something in Common. I did alter a few things in the design, I left the border off around it and I added sparkly threads in the ornament, because every ornament needs something blingy.

5 comments:

  1. Super cute! How big is it? (inches)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's about 2 inches wide by 3 inches high

      Delete
  2. So cute, I'm sure she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little design! I love owls!!!
    Your sister will definitely love this ornament :)

    ReplyDelete